I think I've been pretty vocal about being raised up to great music by my wonderful dad, Ron.
I've got Motown in my blood and Stevie Wonder should have been my godfather.
I was so sad to see that Donna Summer passed away today at age 63. She's not exactly Motown, but she has that same diva power of Diana Ross and Gladys Knight...she just came a decade or so later.
I had the single to "MacArthur Park" on vinyl and listened to it on my tiny record player when I was in second grade.

I loved to listen (and probably act out the drama inside) to the albums my dad had.
I watched this video on Friday nights, late.
Donna Summer never aged. She was so beautiful! She sparkled.
Donna Summer was the Queen of Disco, but you could totally forgive her for that because of her powerful vocals and her sparkle.
She totally sparkled.


0 comments:
Post a Comment