daily quote for your perusal

When my kids get into the character of what they are playing, they are unreachable on a normal level. Bryce is no exception.He pointed his shiny gun here at me and I told him that it was not okay to point that gun at his Mom.

B: I don't have a mom.

C: Yes, you do. I'm right here.

B: You're not my mom.

C: Of course, I am. Besides everybody has a mom.

B: Mom, I am a trooper. Troopers don't have moms.

And then he was right because, in case you don't know, Star Wars troopers are really clones and of course, clones don't have mothers. Well-played, my son.

At least I didn't get shot at again.

3 comments:

Kirbell said...

Dang stinkin' Star Wars. And kids are just too smart.

Mandolin said...

Ha! Touche Bryce! Too smart for his own good!

Kelly Ann said...

it's so irksome when your child's logic is irrefutable. where do they get this stuff? :)