daily quote for your perusal

The official first day of school portrait. Bryce started preschool today at Love to Learn preschool. He was very excited to go. No hesitation whatsoever. He chose a Larry-Boy theme for his school bag. I just got it done last night and he loves it.

Too excited!
Decending the stairs to his classroom. He didn't need me to walk him in. I did anyway.
Hanging up his bag. He couldn't wait for me to leave.

When he got home he said that he loved his preschool and that it was "super duper duper fun!"

His parents are pleased that he's so happy with it, but we're wondering where the time went? He's so grown up!

5 comments:

Angie said...

He looks so grown up!! yay for great first days!!

Anisa said...

So grown up, so handsome and so clever (love the star wars comment).

Jeana said...

He looks so happy!

Mandolin said...

AHHH! SOOO handsome and adorable at the same time. Only B can pull this off. These pictures are great! Proud aunt right here!

Anonymous said...

I'm finally getting around to looking at your blog...I can't believe the change in Bryce, it's just like he turned 4 and grew up all in the same day! He is so handsome and wonderful...I love that kid! Good job with the bloging! XOXO Mom