daily quote for your perusal

Special Day today! Ella's been counting it down for at least a month now.

Happy Birthday, sweetheart! It seems like you only just got here...but for six years now we've enjoyed your spunkyour sweetnessthe joy you take in little thingsyour beauty and benevolenceyour quirky sense of humorand the way you always look us in the eye, letting us know that you are here.Ella got that big surprise we've been teasing her about this morning. She was pretty sure she was getting a bike because "Dane got one for his birthday and then Bryce got one for his birthday, so that's why I think that I am getting a bike for my birthday."

We have such a crazy, busy day, but for now I just want Ella to know how very much we love her and we are so glad she is in our family!

4 comments:

Angie said...

Happy birthday Ella! You are so beautiful and grown up. Enjoy your special day and you're new bike!!

rachel said...

Happy Birthday to sweet Ella! She is so lovely and look at her on her new bike! Love it!!

Anisa said...

I've been having blogger issues and couldn't get your blog to load for days now.

Love the dress you made Ella... so cute!

And fat Zealand... delicious.

I'm glad she got a bike for her birthday. Totally cute pink one!!!

I remember that little baby Ella so well!!!

We miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

I do remember the day she was born with clarity! It's so cute to see the progress of her "growing up" what a cute baby and about 1 year old she was :). She just looks and acts so much more grown up than she should! Love that girl! I got caught up on the rest of the blog too! You do such a great job! XOXO Mom