Ella insisted on having her party at my mom's house. This chair seems to be the official gift opening seat.She was very excited about the 50 piece marker set from Grandma Stringham
She got so many special gifts. She received her second Madame Alexander doll from Grandma Cindy, art supplies, fun craft stuff, jewellry and clothes. She also got Goldilicious, which she was very excited about.
It took her 15 times and help from her little brother to blow out 6 candles. I wonder if her aim was off...
With the fires at Camp Williams/Herriman, the sun was a glowing ball in Spanish Fork. Great light for a photo session.
He was mostly uncooperative, but was always happy to have Grandpa pay him some attention.
There's one more big surprise in store for Ella on her actual Wednesday birthday. She can hardly wait!

5 comments:
What a darling dress, you did a great job Cami!
Which has more layers? Ella's dress or Zeeland's arms?
Happy birthday sweet girl!
PS: Didn't know you sewed, Cami, beautiful dress!
Definitely Zealand. This made me laugh.
I don't sew per se, but I am learning. This is my third wearable project.
Looks like she had a wonderful birthday!! She is such a doll Cami, she really is. Her smile just shows her awesome personality and all the loveliness that comes with it!
and... Zealand is the biggest chunker of a baby!! I love it!!
Post a Comment