daily quote for your perusal

I suppose the picture explains the war I'm currently waging.

It's mostly about convincing son #1 that he actually does make the mess. I'm particulary excited about the washable markers that I used to make the signs. I'm hoping they run just a bit, if they should happen to get hit, further proving my point.

5 comments:

Seegmiller Six said...

lol! that is hilarious! Hope it works!

Anisa said...

Joren needs those signs!!!

Kirbell said...

Ha-ha! Oh, yes! What a great idea. Let me know if it works.

Kepi said...

"You don't pee in our pool, we won't swim in your toilet."
It won't even phase the boy unless you give him something to aim at in the bowl.

Chad and Kristen said...

Oh I am so glad I am not the only mom with a little boy making these messes...great idea with the signs!!!