Make your favorite cinnamon roll recipe into a caramel cinnamon roll recipe with this easy tip.
- Whisk together 1 cup packed brown sugar and a 1/2 cup whipping cream.
- Undercook your rolls by 10 minutes. Take them out and invert them onto a flat surface (cutting board, tray, etc.
- Pour the cream/sugar mix into your roll pan and coat the entire bottom.
- Slide the rolls (upside down) into the pan and gently press them into the goo below.
- Return to oven for the remaining 10 minutes.
- Invert rolls once again so that they are right side up and now coated with the caramel yumminess that bubbled up during that 10 minute cook time.
- Enjoy!

3 comments:
I'm eating my bowl of oatmeal as I read this and I'm misting up a little.
Ella looked beautiful her first day and YIPEE for Asian food!!
Tell the kids to devour some lemon chicken for me.
Seriously, happy for you...
You are going to bring some of those next weekend right? :)
Ummm.....YUMMY!!!! I think this is a Great thing to share with neighbors next time you make them!!!! YUMMMMMM!!!!
Post a Comment