This is Bryce with his brand new puzzle.
He earned this one and picked it out himself.
I had been doing yard work while he did his puzzle inside.
I came back in and saw that his puzzle was finished except for once piece. I called for Bryce and found to find him crying in his room.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"I lost a piece of my new puzzle," he cried back to me.
Can you see the missing piece?
You can't imagine his relief.

4 comments:
Look how cute he is in that picture! What a funny boy... interesting!
It makes sense to me. The tree looks so good the way he fit it together. :) Hope you two buddies are having fun together!
THis is cute in the extreme. Glad you took a pic to immortalize the lost piece. Someday, he will look at that picture and smile, broadly at his young self. :)
Post a Comment