daily quote for your perusal

I had mentioned in a previous post that I wanted an actual journal.

This is the one Cameron picked out for me for my birthday.

Isn't it lovely? The man's got taste, but when he explains to me all the reasons why he chose something, it impresses me more because it shows just how much thought he puts into things. You should've heard him agonize over the deep fryer.

Anyway, I haven't used such a journal since I was a missionary and I was delighted to see how satisfying it was (this morning on the first page!) to have a place to put down, privately, what was on my mind.

With this journal, my blog, my scrapbooks and a private blog, I would say that our family( and myself in particular) has a well-documented life.

In what ways to you document your life and the life of your family/ancestors/spirit/pets/mind/dishwater?

6 comments:

Jeana said...

It's gorgeous. I love blank notebooks, ready to fill in for anything really.

rachel said...

Where did he get it? I love it!

Anonymous said...

I have a "soul book" where I write my innermost thoughts and feelings. It is so special to me because I can go back and read how I felt when I was just getting married and first found out I was pregnant.

Christie Gardiner said...

So pretty!

Cami said...

Rachel, I am told amazon.com

* said...

Love this journal! I saw some lovely ones at the mall the other week.