daily quote for your perusal

My little sister is visiting for a few days with my little Zealand baby and I am telling you, I do not have the arms to carry that munchkin around. I have become a wimp in the baby carrying department. I am so out of practice.

I don't have the same ability to entertain either. He's been here nearly 24 hours and I've only made him laugh in the last hour. Just once. I feel like hanging my head in shame.

However, as I'm not planning on doing any full-time baby-ing. I won't worry about it and happily hand him back to his mother when I run out of energy. :)

I'll have to get some pics taken of him today.

One another note, THANK YOU THANK YOU for all your birthday wishes everyone. I got phone calls and texts, emails and comments throughout the day. It helped take away those turning-34 blues away. Thank you for the presents...you know who you are!

My in-laws bought me SEVEN pots of herbs for my new garden/greenhouse window. I'm very excited about them. They smell amazing!

I got some wonderful things from Cameron. He sure picks out great stuff. I'm especially glad to have my deep fryer. We had french fries for dinner.
Birthday cake!!!

2 comments:

Kirbell said...

hAPpy BirThDAy CaMi! Hope you had a great day, even if it's 34.

Christie Gardiner said...

Happy Birthday, how did I miss that one! I hope it was wonderful.