daily quote for your perusal

I was so determined as a young mom to make my son a 'reader.' One who dives head-first into words and language and story.

I really think I accomplished that goal. It's very rare to find him without a book in his hands, though Legos and drawing run a very close second.

Dane takes reading very seriously.

6 comments:

Angie said...

That last picture is so precious.

rachel said...

Who is sitting beside him in the second picture?

Anisa said...

That's because he's a smart cookie!!!

Cute pic of baby Brenner.

Jessica said...

Good for you. My first two don't LOVE it like I do--though they read for an hour after bedtime, because I let them stay up if they're reading. It's Jane who just inhales books. It's so fun to finally have someone that lives for it, like me.

Seegmiller Six said...

Awesome! love the pics too!

* said...

Love these book picts. One of my fave picts of my oldest child is when she was nearly 2 yrs old. She was proudly holding up a huge sparkly board book...upside down.