daily quote for your perusal

I wanted to post, but I had nothing!
Then I remembered that Anisa had a tag post she'd done, so one copy and paste later...here you go-->

What is your current obsession?
Organization. And believe me, this is Twilight Zone-weird

What do you hate the most that everybody else seems to love?
Shopping, but hate is a strong word.

What are you wearing today?
Pink

What's for dinner?
Spaghetti for the kids and I get whatever I want. My husband has a late meeting and won't be sorry to miss spaghetti.

What's the last thing you bought?
Scrubbing sponges for my ceramic stove top

What are you listening to right now?
Ha! Camouflage by Stan Ridgeway (that weird ghost Marine song from the 80s)

If you could have a house, fully paid for, and totally furnished anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Just here. This house. No mortgage? I'll take it!

What is one of your hobbies?
Reading

What are 3 things that annoy you most?
Picky eaters

Gloomy days

Bad manners

What is your favorite color?
Red is the easy answer

What is your favorite piece of clothing in your wardrobe?
a sweater or a hoodie

What is your dream job?
an editor for a publishing company or professional opera singer

Describe your personal style.
Very casual. I aspire to something higher, but have no idea how to accomplish it. May be you could say I have hand-me-down chic.

What are you going to do after this?
Continue organizing my craft room.

What are you currently reading?
The Egyptologist, The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie, The Lion The Witch & The Wardrobe, Creators, Deerskin, and Benny & Shrimp (yes, I am seriously and currently reading all these books)

What delighted you most today?
Dane's piano playing

By what criteria do you judge a person?
I try to squash all judgemental thoughts in my head, especially since they're usually directed at me, but to be honest, poor use of grammar catches my attention quickly.

If you could pick a talent, what would it be?
Compassion

Best Vacation Ever?
Spending the day in Xcaret

How many pairs of shoes do you own?
8-10

What is your favorite food?
Soup, soup, soup YUM! Maybe I'll have that for dinner

TAG: Angie, Becca, Kelly, Ane, Chelsea, Melissa, Kristen, Jenn

The rules: 1. Respond and rework; answer the questions on your blog, replace one question you dislike with a question of your invention, add one more question of your own.Tag eight others.

0 comments: