daily quote for your perusal


Bryce: I don't want a black computer (which we have now). I want a white computer.

Dane: When I grow up, I want a laptop.

Bryce: Well, I want a whitetop not a blacktop.

Cami: Laptop, Bryce.

Bryce: No, I don't want a blacktop.

Dane: And I want a phone like Daddy's (he just got a company issued Blackberry). I'll be so used to my laptop that it'll be easy for me to figure out how to use the phone.

Can any of you, in you wildest dreams, imagine saying these things when you were a child? Life has really changed in 25 years.

5 comments:

Anisa said...

I'm with Bryce. I want a white laptop.

Chunk N ME said...

LOL!!! I LOVE IT!! My boys are asking for cell phones because "everyone has one." who'd a thought!

Cami said...

A teacher friend of mine was administering the ALPS test and she had to confiscate a kindergartener's cell phone because he was texting during the test.
Who does a kindergartener have to text to?

Angie said...

Haha! Love it.

Seegmiller Six said...

We are certainly in a new generation.