My baby turns three today.
His first present of the day was a Lego Storm Trooper. He couldn't have been happier and hasn't put it down yet.
Bryce's best friend is his sister Ella. He loves his other friends and big brother, but he really misses her when she is away.
Bryce is learning a lot of new skills lately like singing and signing.
I decided to put his pictures in reverse order because honestly, I just want to turn back time on this little boy. I could do the last three years over happily. Bryce is a treasure and a joy. He's a little firecracker that livens up our lives.
Here he is six months ago.
Another six months ago.
Six months before that.
At one year old
Six months old

6 comments:
Having those photos go backward was waay more poignant. Makes me want to cry over my own getting bigger kids!
So sweet!!! I wish that we could freeze time just for a while, to keep them this sweet and innocent just a while longer :)
Happy Birthday Bryce!!!
They grow up too fast! We love you Bryce. Happy Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday Bryce! Man I have so many friends who's kids are turning 3 this month and next! Crazy! Owen will be 3 in about 2 weeks!! We'll have to get them together to play!
That's a pretty good looking little man you have there. I still remember the day he was born, seems like yesterday.
Aw, I love that little boy! Happy Birthday Bryce! I love you SOOOO MUCH!!!
Post a Comment