Well, in less than a week, my little sister, my only sister, is moving to Georgia
- for an adventure,
- to try something new

blessed me with a little sister after two brothers. I've left her a lot, being 8 years older, but now I guess it's her turn.We had a farewell party on Sunday night for her and then last night, we got to do one last thing together. She had given me Thoroghly Modern Millie for Christmas, so we watched it together. Neither of us had seen it as adults so it was extra fun to watch again, remembering what we did and seeing again what we'd totally forgotten.
I love this girl. She's so wonderful, compassionate, loves her nephews and nieces, friends and family. She loves her dog, Sadie. She brings sparkle into any room she enters. I am really going to miss her, but hopefully she'll be meeting us in Florida to enjoy DisneyWorld with us in a few months.

3 comments:
I'm sad for you that your sister is moving so far away.
And yes, laundry is a good and a good excuse for not doing other cleaning. And, you can justify watching TV all day. ;) (Which is my day tomorrow-hehe)
Good for you doing it quickly! I still do it in front of the TV, but now I have "helpers." I make Lyndsi put her own clothes away and often times I'll have her put Sophie's away too. It's nice to have kids old enough to be slaves...Oh.I mean helpers.
Hopefully you ate something containing "SOY SAUCE" while watching the movie... So sad that she is leaving... It is hard to be away from siblings, especially ones that you really connect with and enjoy spending time with!
Post a Comment