daily quote for your perusal

This XBox thingy came with our new TV and I wished I could send it packing.

Officially, it came from Santa to our family, but more specifically to Daddy and Dane. (Tho' Cam did get me my own Marvel game to justify it all, but...)

I was worried that the kids would be constantly pestering me to play it and sadly, I'd have to tell them 'no' every single day. (They don't.)

However, it has turned into something that Cam can do with his son with their limited time together.

I admit that I have hogged Dane most of his life, always finding things that we can do together that are fun, especially reading books together.

It has been wonderful to watch Dane have so much fun with his dad on something they can bond on together. (They have been playing the Star Wars Lego saga)

4 comments:

Kirbell said...

This is my favorite video game of all time! I'm awesome at it. ;-)

Anisa said...

We love the lego games. I hope they have fun playing together. I can't stand listening to Ryan and Brenner play. But that's a whole other blog post.

Chunk N ME said...

Thank goodness for the Lego games. They are pretty much the only ones I feel comfortable letting my computer savvy boys play. Try Lego Indiana Jones too. It's fun! :)

Cami said...

I don't get to play. I did once and it was fun. May be they'll let me play once they've beaten the game.