Super cute!!! I'll have to call that photographer! Ps is that your sister cuz I thought it was you! :)
And sometime, when I'm cute prego and not elephantitius prego, I would love to have you take some pics of me. I've never had that done before so I'll be hitting you up come spring! :)
Geeeezzz....I don't know what to say! Thank you for liking the pictures...you guys were sooooo patient with me...and I loved doing it...thank you for the advertisement...and your comment! YOu have such a cute family!
Thank you,
Michelle Kemp
PS I didn't know you're into photography too? You're pictures were awesome!
8 comments:
I LOVE these pictures! The backdrop is so great. They did such an amazing job! Love the last pic- bye bye Bryce :)
You have such a cute family! The pictures turned out great.
Super cute!!! I'll have to call that photographer! Ps is that your sister cuz I thought it was you! :)
And sometime, when I'm cute prego and not elephantitius prego, I would love to have you take some pics of me. I've never had that done before so I'll be hitting you up come spring! :)
I love, love, love those new pics!!!
Geeeezzz....I don't know what to say! Thank you for liking the pictures...you guys were sooooo patient with me...and I loved doing it...thank you for the advertisement...and your comment! YOu have such a cute family!
Thank you,
Michelle Kemp
PS
I didn't know you're into photography too? You're pictures were awesome!
Ohhh! They are so beautiful! You all look amazing!
I love them! My favorite is the one of your parents with all of the grandkids... too cute!
These are way cute!!!!! Love them!!!
Post a Comment