
May be a year or more ago, I was really wishing for some of those yummy Jell-O pudding pops hawked by Bill Cosby back in my pre-teen days. It turned out that they no longer made them. Now however, they are back and I cannot wait to get some! I just hope they are as good as I remember. Thanks Aunt Lana for buying these.
When I was a teenager, I would go to Bob's Conoco a lot and where I used to buy penny candy
and candy bars, suddenly I was buying Hostess Pudding Pies every chance I got. Chocolate, vanilla...I even bought the green slime (were they Ghostbuster inspired?) pudding pies. Then they vanished. However, just last month I saw Hostess pudding pies on the Hostess display. Yum! I had to laugh when I read that a fellow blogger called these the food version of Hugh Jackman. Double yum!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Must you taunt me so??
I love those old pudding pops! I think I bought some of the new ones a summer or two ago and they weren't as good. But, I'm up for trying them again!
So, the pudding pie was ghastly. They tried to hard to get the consistency right. The slimy filling back in the day tasted much better.
Post a Comment