Ella began preschool yesterday. After I had waited too long to call about preschools and figured we'd just work together here learning. I failed at that, frankly, and was so excited when one of the preschools I really wanted her to attend had an opening. Yay! She is very sociable with kids her age and nearly forgot to hug me good-bye.
And yes, I nearly cried on the way home.
She loved it (as I knew she would) and her teacher said that the other kids were fighting over who got to sit by her. Cute!
Today we're going to decorate a canvas bag for her to use for school. I refuse to buy my 4-yr-old a backpack, even on clearance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
have fun making your bag! And I'm glad Ella is liking preschool.
Cute, cute pic of Ella.
You're nothing like your mother when it comes to clearance sales are you?
Yea I'm happy she loves it and you do too :)
Well, well... Miss Popular!! How fun... I am dreading the day Caleb goes, because I won't nearly cry... I'll ball my eyes out. I am such a blubbering baby! Hope your bags turned out okay!
Post a Comment