...so many reasons that moms should not cut their children's hair. Ah, here's one now.
A little too much off the top, eh Brycie?
I asked Dane if he noticed any thing different about his brother. He said "He looks like an elf. He has pointy ears." Yeah, but why can you see the top of his ears?
Anyway, I'm really sorry, Bryce. I should have listened to you and let the nice lady at the hair store do it.

5 comments:
Well, hi there! Glad you stopped in. As for the haircut...I like his ears! And about skiing, I didn't learn until I was married.
Maybe it's because he's upside down, but it looks fine- maybe it's because he's just so cute anyway :)
I like it. I hope you didn't go that short with scissors. I've got a razor you coulda borrowed. ;)
Whoops. Wrong account. It's just me-ang
I think he looks way cute!!!
Post a Comment