daily quote for your perusal

I've been tagged twice on this one and I need a blogging break (a break to blog, never from the blog, right?), so we begin...

  • Where did you meet your husband? In his parents' kitchen

  • How long did you date before you got married? 7 months, then 9 months (2 1/2 years later)

  • How long have you been married? 9 fruitful, interesting, blessed years

  • What does he do to surprise you? random chocolate treats

  • What is your favorite feature of his? Duh. His smile!

  • What is your favorite quality? Steadfastness

  • Does he have a nickname for you? I've had several over the years, but the most laughable is 'Honey Bunches of Sweetness.'

  • What is his favorite food? Mexican.

  • What is his favorite sport? Basketball

  • When and where did you first kiss? 1 AM His car, my parents' driveway.

  • What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Read books out loud together
  • Do you have children? Yes and you all know it.

  • Does he have any hidden talents? He can sing wonderfully.

  • How old is he? 34

  • Who said I Love you first? I don't know, but I'd guess me.

  • What is his favorite music? Toad the Wet Sprocket, REM, Dave Matthews Band

  • What do you admire most about him? He'd do anything for his family.

  • What is his favorite color? Blue

  • Will he read this? Nope

2 comments:

rachel said...

You are in need of inspiration- check out my latest email :)

Kirbell said...

What? He doesn't read your blog? Shame on him. Besides that, I'll agree, he's a pretty good guy.