daily quote for your perusal

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

Yes I AM having a great time at Education Week. I'll have some informative tidbits to share in future posts.

3 comments:

Kirbell said...

My favorite memory of you is the day we discovered a crazy connection. You saw a print we had hanging up in our house and said something like, "That artist...Carl Purcell...I know him." We told you we were pretty much related to him...Ben's sister, Anne was married to his oldest son, good-boy Rhodri. You said you also new him really well because you had dated his other son, renegade Ranick, way back when, and that you were at Anne and Rhodri's wedding! I mostly remember the shock on your face.

Angie said...

My favorite would have to be making our Black Apple dolls. I never laughed so hard. ;) Another favorite is the first time we discovered how alike our hubbys our. I felt very connected at that moment.

Anisa said...

This is a really weird memory, but I loved how you would always clip Brenner's fingernails for me when you babysat him.