daily quote for your perusal

Education Week posts coming, I promise, but in the mean time...


Terek Ryan Scholes:
This is my friend Anisa's sweet new little baby boy. He has a chameleon face in that one minute he looks like Brenner (big brother #1), another minute like his daddy, Ryan and mostly like his mother or Joren (big brother #2).
He is perfect as far as I'm concerned and the poor thing will probably see me a lot more than he may want to. I seriously spent the whole hour's visit looking at fingers, tickling toes and giving him loud kisses between his chubby cheeks and his so soft neck...and he never woke up! Not one eye peep until I'd already taken him out of my
camera phone's range.
Thanks for sharing, Anisa! He is wonderful!

2 comments:

Anisa said...

There's nothing quite like having a little newborn in the house!

Cami said...

Very true, for good or bad.