I am leaving for BYU Education Week (THANK YOU AGAIN, CAMERON!!!) in the morning and won't be posting for about a week, so I am leaving you with what I hope is an interesting and interactive post.
Found this fun site, so the following photos are of me in different lives I may or may not have lived (if I had been born with the exact same face).

1960

1974

And the year of my birth: 1976
Ooh, so stylin'. Seriously, it's pretty interesting and I only wasted 40 minutes doing it, but I hope it made you laugh. No, I don't believe in reincarnation.
Ok, now for the psychic phenomena...Do you have anything in your life that is inexplicable and you've thought to yourself from time to time, "Huh...now that was weird..."? Well, now's your chance to share it with the world.
Here's mine: all too often I'll be singing a song to myself and I'll turn on the radio (usually Yahoo! Radio), or even start a shuffle of songs that I own and that very song will up first. Lately, it's happened with Three Dog Night's "Old Fashioned Love Song." This is not an overplayed pop song, it's an obscure oldie, so that's why I think that it's weird when this happens.
Now there are matters of the Spirit in which wonderful blessings happen all the time and I know that these things come from Heavenly Father. This is not what I'm talking about AT ALL. I'm talking about absolutely trivial nothings that strike you as odd from time to time and I mean it all in fun.
What have you got? Do street lights go out as you drive past? Chronic deja vu?
Or am I the only weirdo here?

2 comments:
As far as I know, you are the only weirdo:)
Have so much fun!!! I am so jealous and I'm going to miss you so much! Please visit me in the hospital and come and meet baby Terek when you get back.
Ooh, so jealous of your education week. Having just come back from a refreshing, spiritual-cleansing week at Girls Camp...I know how invaluable those things can be. Can't wait to hear what you've gleaned!
Post a Comment