daily quote for your perusal


It is sadly appropriate that one of Bryce's first 'words' is: Uh-oh.

He is quick to say it as soon as something is dropped, usually by him.

Bryce is unbelievably different from Dane and Ella, not only in looks, but with so many personality quirks. Bryce loves to make messes. He loves to get into things that he shouldn't. He's consumed with curiosity. He loves to push buttons (literally, not psychologically) and make things happen. I pray that I have the energy to keep up with this kid for the next 18 years or so!

1 comments:

Seegmiller Six said...

Cami - I think it must be the third child thing - Eric is also so different from the first two. Looks, temperment, likes, messes,.... Pushes buttons (both literally & phycologicaly (sp?) He likes to look at me, test me, and then laugh. (what am I going to do?! ) I love reading your blog - 1st I feel more like I keep in touch a little with what's going on with you guys and second - because a lot of what you write about mirrors exactly what I'm going through! :) Have a great day! Love you guys!