My sweet daughter has recently prayed that:
- Mommy will have friends
- Mommy will have friends to talk to
I don't know what this means.
I know I'm not very social in general, but I do have some good friends, including my husband
Cameron, Anisa and my sister-in-law Alesha, as well as countless nice people in our neighborhood that I feel very comfortable with.
Cameron, Anisa and my sister-in-law Alesha, as well as countless nice people in our neighborhood that I feel very comfortable with. She's awfully sweet to think about me. May be she's just sad that I don't have anyone to play My Little Ponies with.

3 comments:
I'll play with you! Your house or mine?
Yours.
It's much warmer there.
I don't know about My little pony's, but I am more than willing to do anything any time. It's a good thing you're not moving too far away.
Post a Comment