I blew it today.
I yelled at Bryce to get out of the car.
There's a lot of pressure to send your kids flying like Mercury out of the car when we drop off at school in the morning.
I lost 10 days of no yelling and sent my boy off to school with my harsh sentence ringing in his ears.
Dang.
On all accounts: dang.
It sucks to start over again. I wanted to count it as a little oops, but how I felt afterward (and the rest of the day), just didn't seem to be write. I erased all the days I'd gained so far, but it's the honest accounting of the thing.
Sigh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Still...10 days without yelling at your kids is something to be proud of. Drops of awesome for you!
I admire your 10 days. <3 It's a great start to build on.
I admire your 10 days. <3 It's a great start to build on.
Post a Comment