Ha! I almost wrote Bake to School.
I'm grabbing lunch after this!
So I began my second class today. More online math. I seemed to have retained about 70% from Spring Semester. So far. I'm sure that number is going to drop.
I ain't skeered tho'! I'm gonna make it. I'm a survivor...
Yeah. School.
See this pie chart? See the darker portions in each piece? The dark portion is what I know based on my first assessment. The lighter part is all I have to learn in the next few months.
I'm excited and I'm ready, but man, I am talking out loud to myself a LOT! I guess that's what an empty house will do to you. I'm grateful my school has finally started so I can feel a little more connected to my kids. Nothing like a little college-grade homework to help you empathize with kids' homework complaints.


3 comments:
Beautiful playing catch up here. Nectar for the soul
ummm... good luck;)
K, so Megan, is me... my friend had used my laptop last night and I guess it was still logged into her google account... I really want to wish you good luck!!! It looks scary...
PS. This is the last time I'm commenting on your blog... it's too hard to figure out the letters and I always have to try again and again.
Post a Comment