daily quote for your perusal

I got to go with Ella on her final Kindergarten field trip to Wheeler Farm. We sat by her best buddy on the way. Ellie the Elephant had to come too, of course.

The geese were friendly and the kids had a wonderful time running around. This was a brave thing for Ella.Her favorite part was this huge tree that turned itself into a playground. The children swarmed over it like bees in a hive.

It turned out to be a really great Mommy and Ella week. She got sick Tuesday afternoon and she just let me cuddle and coddle her. Before I knew it, that night and the following day, she was so chatty to me and wanted my attention and I felt so loved and needed by her. It was such a great thing. I don't exactly know how, but our relationship shifted into a good place. Yay!

3 comments:

Jeana said...

Sweet.

thefirewoman said...

I like that she brought Ellie. :)

Anisa said...

It's so crazy to think you guys are still in school.

So nice to have one on one time with a kid.