daily quote for your perusal

Cam came up with a fun activity for Family Home Evening based on his current televisual obsession: Minute to Win It.

First we tried (with modest success) to thread penne pasta onto a spaghetti noodle, using only our teeth to hold the spaghetti.

Next, we were to place an Oreo cookie on our foreheads, while sitting in a chair, and manuever it down our faces into our mouths, using only our facial muscles and gravity. This was really hard and we have the embarrassing photos to prove it.










4 comments:

Anisa said...

Ha... Ry's mom made us play that oreo game at a family get together... too fun!

seegfam said...

Haha - Cami I swear sometimes we live parallel lives..we did the same thing monday night (minute to win it - Jeff's activity ) only the one my kids liked the best was a bit dicey. (although I'm sure they'd love the oreo one..) my kids love that show! How are you guys? Utah seems so beautiful this time of year! :) love ya!

Joni said...

We're doing Minute to Win It at the family reunion I'm hosting in August. I'm most excited to watch my 75 year old day play the cookie game.

kellykumquat said...

That show is a riot! I've always thought it would make a great DIY party! Loved the photos!