daily quote for your perusal

Computer in a coma

I know, I know it's serious

Computer in a coma

I know, I know it's really serious.

There are times when I could have strangled her,

but I know I would hate a thing to happen to the family photos on her

(Won't you please let me see them?)

I don't really thing she'll pull through


Bye bye bye bye bye my baby, good bye.

Ooooooh Computer in a coma

I know, I know it's seriouuuuus.

So my computer is dead and will be for a while. This happened sometime on Monday. See how long I lasted until I ran to the public library, begging for my web fix?

Two days.

This is mostly to let everyone out there know that it'll be awhile til I'm online at home. :( My computer expert, Cameron, is involved in big things this week so he can't help yet.

I'll miss reading your blog posts. Living vicariously and all that. Until later, my friends.

2 comments:

rachel said...

Two days is a LONG time! I hope she's out of the coma soon. :)

Unknown said...

Of course the day I stop in and find a new buddy you're going off line. Looks like I'll have to wait in anticipation for your return! I'll be lurking!