Safe to say that Spring is finally here.
I actually got a slight burn on my arms. BRING ON THE HEAT!!!
You cannot keep me inside (longer than it takes to feed my kids and write this post)
Yesterday, I was over at my friend Angie's house planting and pruning and waking up my winter-tired muscles. Next week she's coming over to work at my house. It's much more fun to do with a friend.
Yesterday, I was over at my friend Angie's house planting and pruning and waking up my winter-tired muscles. Next week she's coming over to work at my house. It's much more fun to do with a friend.
I actually got a slight burn on my arms. BRING ON THE HEAT!!!Today, I'm working in my yard on anything I can do before we begin the first of our big projects for this year.
We're planting our garden and getting ready for garden expansion, making our patio an entertaining space and building our own dry-set stone wall.
I personally have plans for the front yard that I'm really excited about. It's definitely a big yard year for us. Yay!
I *heart* my pruning saw!


3 comments:
A little sunburn?! I have to be careful how I toss my hair or I'll hurt my burned neck. Glad I had a hat on!! Can't wait to return the favor (of yardwork). :)
ha, that sounds very nice, here in sin city, we are getting toooooo hot already and retreating indoors...I am so not ready for summer - I HATE summer here - it zaps all your energy and you don't want to go outside. :) I think I need a summer home in the mountains! :) Glad it's nice for you guys!
I love spring!! Can't wait to see all the changes to your yard and that saw looks a little sinister!!
Post a Comment