daily quote for your perusal

Dane and Cam had a great time at the Pine Wood Derby. I had to miss it because of Bryce's first soccer game, but I'm sure Cam got some good pics on his cell phone.

After the races, they had the award administration.

Dane is now a Wolf!
Mom receives her Wolf pin.
Dane has worked on this, doing things he might have thought were beyond his capacity. He's had a great time in scouts and I was so pleased to have him receive his Wolf in Cub Scouts.

3 comments:

Kirbell said...

Oh, my...when I looked at that first picture, I thought Dane was as tall as you, Cami! That would have been quite a growth spurt. Congrats on the Wolf!

rachel said...

Way to go, Dane!!! That is such a big deal. I love how they give moms the pins too. And if you do dress up like Bellatrix...I've got dibs on seeing the costume! :)

Anisa said...

Wow, scouts.. how fun!

Is Ella playing soccer or just Dane and Bryce? Are you coaching Bryce?