Well, I've had many wonderful experiences since my last post, and of course, that's always how it goes, especially if you are choosing the better/best things after you turn away from the alternative.
I'm sitting here medicating myself with Karmel Sutra from Ben & Jerry's and with the peace that comes with being with family, being taught and retaught eternal truths and seeing Bryce finally kick the ball during a soccer game. I've nearly finished with my latest amigurumi. We're having crepes for breakfast tomorrow.

I was about to put in a quote here that I really like and then I realized it was from one of my own poems. There's got to be some coolness there.
One of my favorite moments of the day, right after Bryce's kick was that I got to hold my nephew today. As he was sitting on my lap, he suddenly stopped his playing and planted a sweet, squishy infant kiss on my lips without being prompted. How awesome is that?! 9 months and he already knows how to make my day.
Dang this ice cream is good.
I've been practicing the piano. I don't know how to play, really. I've been trying to use the Hymns made easy book and I'm improving, but just yesterday I borrowed The Little Mermaid piano music from the library and I'm doing quite well on "Part of Your World." I hope Ella's impressed. She still loves Ariel.

Credit for this artwork goes to Briana Garcia, whom I don't know, but here's a link.
Cameron has decided that he wants to dress up for Halloween. Yay! He's really gearing for the latest Harry Potter film and has decided to be Severus Snape. His costumer(me) and make-up artist (also me) are really excited. I may go all out and make myself into Bellatrix LeStrange. That'd be wild! I haven't started getting ready for Halloween this early for a long time. Should be a good one.
Have a lovely Sunday/week everyone...

0 comments:
Post a Comment