My official have-to-be-somewhere day doesn't begin until 1 PM today.
So what's going on with everyone out there?
Dane and Ella are playing Old Maid.
They also seem to be making up their own language. Hmmm
Bryce is pouting in the other room because he doesn't want to play with Disney Princess-themed cards (Dane just want to play, he's not prejudiced)
I'm wearing my cousin's old pants and my little sister's rejected button-up shirt.
I haven't eaten breakfast and my stomach is letting me know that it knows.
I have a lot of great books to read that I'm not ready to dive into yet...except for Oliver Twist. Very excited about that one. I love Dickens. Love. Him.
I read the 1st chapter of 3 Nephi today. The stickout part? That the Nephites thought that they didn't have to follow the law of Moses anymore. Then they learn more and realize they were wrong and change their ways. It's subtle, but it's there. I don't think I've ever noticed it before.
The dishwasher is humming and I need to get some laundry done.
The sun has just burst through the clouds, it's rising later nowadays. The day is cool, but it's oddly warmer in my house. (Usually we're quite chilly in the morning. The air conditioning has been off for a week)

I want to play with polymer clay. I've been getting supplies together including oil pastels so that I can try new techniques, but I'm busy making Ella's birthday dress. I finished the dress, but still need to attach the trimming. It's going to be so cute. I'll post pics on her birthday next week.

Cam got a free pedometer from work and brought it home for me. It's funny how such a little thing can help me make some good changes to my day.
Hope you all have a good one!
p.s.
none of these pictures are mine

2 comments:
Cami, I love reading your blog, It brings a smile to my face each day you post. Keep up the good work.
Love ya! I can't believe you would brag about wearing hand-me-ups:)
You are quite the busy mama! Love your random tidbits, Cami. Good look at who you are.
Post a Comment