daily quote for your perusal

Birthday morning. 0700 hours

Bryce was promised a big surprise (which I have since learned, he doesn't like advanced warnings about) and he awoke eagerly that morning to see what was up. We hid it under a blanket with a sign wishing him a happy birthday.

Oh, yeeeah! He didn't expect his own bike!
Getting the hang of it...
Bryce had to wait until the next day for his big party and the rest of his presents.

Here he is with his very cool Phineas and Ferb cake, made by his mom.
He loved opening the molehill of presents that turned into a mountain after my mom added hers to the pile.His favorites seem to be his Buzz Lightyear flashlight, his Toy Story pjs and books he got.
Here's Zealand with his great-grandpa Paul. All my siblings were there as well as my parents, Cam's parents, my grandparents, Nina, Kyler and Addy. Dane and Ella were there too, of course.
After a lot of huffing and puffing, he finally blew those four candles out.
Is he a big boy now? Has he changed since this new milestone?
Yes, definitely. What a kid!
We LOVE you BRYCE!!!

6 comments:

Angie said...

Happy birthday Brycie!! Glad it was a fun celebration.

Seegmiller Six said...

Can't believe he's four - didn't we just meet? :) Love the cake! great job mom!

rachel said...

He is so cute!! I love the cake...just found out who Phineus and Ferb are.

Brooke said...

What a fun b-day. I can' believe your youngest is 4! Your trip to NY looks like it was wonderful.

Anisa said...

He looks so big!

Love the pic of super cute Zealand!

Mandolin said...

Yeah, I'm a little late, but Happy Birthday Bryce! Love you lots! I got some good pics Cam. i need to get them to you.

P.P. Thanks Anisa! :)