daily quote for your perusal

When was the last book you finished... The Inheritance by Louisa May Alcott

What was the last movie you saw... The Brothers Bloom

What was the last movie you saw alone... New Moon

What is the last thing you wrote with your hand... a to-do list for yesterday

Who is the last person you held in your arms... Ella

Who is the last person you spoke with... Cameron

When is the last time you slept through the night... last night, actually

When is the last time you ate... five hours ago

What is the last thing you had to drink... Dr. Pepper

Who did you send your latest email to... Angie

Leave your answers in a comment! :)

6 comments:

A.J. Dub. (Amy) said...

When was the last book you finished... The True Confessions of Charlotte Doyle

What was the last movie you saw... Smokey and The Bandit (holy swearwords Batman!)

What was the last movie you saw alone... Alice in Wonderland

What is the last thing you wrote with your hand... Note on my calendar

Who is the last person you held in your arms... J

Who is the last person you spoke with... M

When is the last time you slept through the night... night before last

When is the last time you ate... ten minutes ago, (bagel w/ sweet chicken salad)

What is the last thing you had to drink... Water

Who did you send your latest email to... Activity Days parents

Anisa said...

When was the last book you finished... ummm... something "Nate the great"

What was the last movie you saw... Knight and Day

What was the last movie you saw alone... none

What is the last thing you wrote with your hand... spelled a word on a post-it note for Brenner to look up on his computer

Who is the last person you held in your arms... Terek

Who is the last person you spoke with... Ryan

When is the last time you slept through the night... don't remember

When is the last time you ate... lunch today

What is the last thing you had to drink... Diet Mtn. Dew

Who did you send your latest email to... Shauna Day about craft class.

Kelly Ann said...

[What] was the last book you finished... The Great Brain at the Academy (revisiting some childhood favs)
What was the last movie you saw... Percy Jackson and the Olympians
What was the last movie you saw alone... The Time Travelers Wife
What is the last thing you wrote with your hand... scripture notes this morning
Who is the last person you held in your arms... Lydia
Who is the lst person you spoke with... Fiona
When is the last time you slept through the night... the night before last, Wes was up alot last night
When is the last time you ate... currently eating breakfast, fruity pebbles. it's time to go to the grocery store
What is the last thing you had to drink... water
Who did you send your latest email to... i'm unsure, it was a few days ago

Anonymous said...

I don't get to your blog very often but I'm always impressed with what I find! You do such a great job...I can't believe Dane and Kyler will be in 3rd grade. I remember like it was yesterday when you went into the 3rd grade~~was it Mrs. Beyal?
Keep up the good work. I need to get some pic. from you of out last family times. xoxox Mom

rachel said...

HOLY cow!!! I've missed like 5 posts! Prolific girl that you are :)
Want to write some for me???

Jessica said...

1. Raising your spirited child!
2. Spirit of the marathon
3. I NEVER watch movies alone. If I'm alone I'd rather read.
4. My grocery list. Yesterday.
5. Faith. In sacrament mtg. It wasn't fun.
6. The primary kids who weren't singing the songs I was playing! Rude!
7. Last night! Yay for older kids.
8. 2 hrs ago (faith's sacrament mtg snacks)
9. Water
10. My neighbor Laura