daily quote for your perusal

Less than a week til I am done with my last 3 year old.

Bryce will be meeting that big boy 4 year old birthday next week.

When Bryce was born we had some major camera troubles. Everything either had horizontal lines through it or a crazy yellow cast (even later we got pink tinted everything. Haven't found a solution for this yet) All this, plus the fact that it's really hard to find sheet protectors for the unusual format I chose for his scrapbook, led me to the decision to redo a large portion of his baby book.

I've spent a big part of today editing and making the lighting and coloring of the photos more true to life. Thankfully, I've learned a lot about editing photos since I first began Bryce's scrapbook.

I am really excited about it! Just check out some of my edits.
Nice photo, if both of them didn't look jaudiced A subtle change, but worth the effort to me!
Such a cute photo of Bryce on Daddy's chest, but all the yellow?Gone! Pure, white and new lookingKind of a drab look to this oneA bit of a stylized edit, but I really like it.

Time to develop some photos!

1 comments:

Anisa said...

Time to scrapbook!