This past weekend the Maynes family invited us to join them at their family cabin.We had an incredible time and it was so nice to just relax, relax, relax (except for the cooking...the moms had to do that, but the food was so good it was well worth it).
We hiked, played and enjoyed mild weather and of course, the very good company.
Saw this
McK didn't think I would do the rope swing, so of course I had to do it.
Get on the groovy train
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Looks like lots of fun, where is the cabin located?
The rope swing & train look like fun!
We spent a lot of time @ our family cabin this past summer. I'm missing it already. The end of the summer has me equal parts ecstatic and melancholy.
PS: Interested in my blog giveaway this week? Lots of free books & stuff!!
:)
Post a Comment