daily quote for your perusal

Bryce is joining the Army today.

I have no idea what this means.

On Saturday, my mom brought him some cargo pants and told him they were army pants.

All Sunday afternoon, he told me he was going to join the army on Monday and then would go into graphic descriptions of what he'd do to kill all the bad guys he encountered as a member of the army. I finally had to stop that talk. It was waaaay too much for my ears!

So today we are to take him to the Army. He said I was to drive him there after I took Dane to school. Ella convinced him that he should definitely eat breakfast first so we came back home. I'm still not sure what he wants me to do.

I'll ask him.

Me: Where is the Army?

B: I don't know where the Army is.

Me: How am I supposed to take you there then?

B: You know where it is. (He must be thinking Kentucky or North Carolina, places I assume have some type of basic training bases and I told him about)
Ella: You need a gun for the army.

Me: What will you do when you get there?

B: Battle the army.

Me: How long will you be gone?

B: Well, I'll be gone about.......10 minutes. I'm gonna be there for 10 minutes.

Oh, well good then. I don't have to lose my baby quite yet.

3 comments:

Anisa said...

That sounds fun.... love his imagination. Maybe you should take him to tour one of the air force museums or something like that!

Eric said...

Bring him up to Ogden, he can check out all the cool Army trucks.

Jeana said...

You can take him to look at the cool army vehicles on Redwood Rd on the way to Saratoga Springs. Wow, I can't remember what it's called all of a sudden.