Good thing: I finished refinishing an old vanity for Ella last night.
Bad thing: In trying to turn it just a bit (the thing is on wheels), it fell backwards and the frame to which the mirror is attached cracked and smashed. It is unrepairable.
Good thing: The huge mirror didn't break.
Bad thing: I was devestated and had to call Cameron to cry about it.
Good thing: He was able to answer the phone (most times, he can't) and I felt better.
Bad thing: It didn't take my cramps or hormonal roller coaster away.
Good thing: I got to hang around my friend Angie and figure out some craft for June 30th (Eclipse release).
Bad thing: We were both too energy-less to get a thing done.
Good thing: We didn't care.
Later...
Good thing: I managed to make dinner. Chicken Parmesan!
Bad thing: Comments from the kids ranged from "It's not bad." to "Disgusting!"
Good thing: Cam handled all the rudeness and bad manners on his own.
Bad thing: It still made me cry.
Good thing: The kids liked Cam more than me and so I only had to put Bryce to bed and that was a really good thing.
Labels:
bad thing/good thing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I felt exactly the same way a few days ago. I'm so grateful for those 'good things' that help me make it through the rest of the day. I hope that today is your FANTASTIC day! you definitely deserve one.
I'm sorry its been so rough. I can't wait to see the finished vanity though. I bet Ella loves it.
Hope tomorrow is just a good day :)
Post a Comment