daily quote for your perusal

I haven't taken the kids to Hogle Zoo for a long time so when Anisa and I wanted to do something during off-track we decided to do this. In the Asian Highlands

They had at least four tigers that we saw. Dane and Bryce LOVE tigers right now.

In the Jungle house
Oh Ella....
"Happiness is getting my way."
We couldn't tear Dane and Brenner away from this large, sneezing elephant.
Joren eating a treat!
Me and Ella
Little baby elephant! Another baby Z to love.

My kids :)
Boarding the train right before we left.
Other than Ella's occasional grumpiness, we had SO MUCH FUN! It was the perfect day: warm but overcast. We saw everything. We didn't even have time to go to the playground area.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Glad you had fun! How did you do it without a stroller? We went today and I convinced Sophie that she needed one so that I had a place for our stuff.

Anisa said...

You are much better at the picture taking than I am!! I may need copies of some.