daily quote for your perusal

Feeling in a mood to appreciate beauty and thought I'd share.
All images are from www.flickr.com and the photographer's flickr name is offered as credit.

Bitzi
Osvaldo_Zoomfallingwater123
Ben Heine
Edward Dullard
ohkayeor (I'm home)
fancy.
kirstiecat
These last two (top of Matthew Bellamy of Muse and bottom of Thom Yorke of Radiohead) are beautiful because I can see that they're giving much to their chosen vocation, whether the concentration of the piano player or the wail of the rock star. I like to think that Thom Yorke is making the cry from this song.

5 comments:

Angie said...

I was going to say I really like the one of that guy in the red. ;) I also love the one of the peas. I can almost taste them. yum!

Janna Leadbetter said...

Lovely! I really like the photo with the road, stretched out long before me.

Thanks, Cami. What a great and simple post.

Brooke said...

Thanks for the beautiful pictures. I loved your post about what you've learned in the last 100months. Happy belated birthday!

Jeana said...

Oh, these are great! I particularly love the color contrast of the blue and brown in the first photo and I love, love the road. Thanks for sharing!

Kepi said...

I don't know it looks like Matt is about to fall asleep, and Thom is going to faint.