daily quote for your perusal

I am dreaming of the day when I send Dane off to third grade, Ella off to Kindergarten and Bryce... when I take Bryce to preschool twice a week for two hours a pop, I will have four hours to myself each week.

Wow.

I'm gearing up. I am making plans. And they are good, good plans.

I only have four and a half months left.

What are you dreaming about?

(DISCLAIMER: I'm really quite fond of my children, so it's not about not being with them, but about being with me)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am dreaming about closing on our house and moving in so I no longer have to sidestep boxes as I go about my day - while having a 15 month old hanging on to my pant leg! :-)

Angie said...

I'm dreaming about Thanksgiving and all the yummy things I'll be able to eat (and drink) then. ;)

Christie Gardiner said...

I'm dreaming of all of the little things I'll be able to do when I sell the movie rights to my book.

You never said I had to be realistic.

Jake said...

I'm dreaming about going on my first hike of the season. Overdue to make it a reality.

Kirbell said...

I'm dreaming about owning a house.

Cami said...

My dream has ended as I realized that Bryce will be starting preschool right when the other two go off track. Oops. I guess I'll wait till October.