daily quote for your perusal

Dumb post title, but amazing night!
Muse came and went too fast.
It's hard to say it was everything that I hoped because I had NO IDEA what it was like to be 10 FEET from the stage, surrounded and pressed upon by sweaty, happy screanagers.

The eye can see better than my cell phone camera, but believe me, we were so close that I could have thrown my shoe over the stage, but then I probably would've hit it into one of the massive skyscrapers that were part of the set.

The only disappointment I had was that they didn't play 10 more songs. I am a greedy fan. They played a lot from their most recent album, The Resistance, of course, but they also played Hysteria, Plug-In Baby, Supermassive Black Hole, Time is Running Out, Starlight, Map of the Problematique, etc.
Loved every moment of it!

3 comments:

Angie said...

I told Jeff that it was a once in a life time experience that I'm ready to have happen twice. I am just as greedy as you are. :)

Kelly Ann said...

Austin & I had a wonderful time! Our seats weren't as freaking awesome as yours but still pretty darn good. LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT! I loved watching the giant eyes burst into confetti, so cool. I told our kids that we'll try to get some for a party of our own.

Cami said...

I tried to keep an eye out for you guys, but really...you understand.

The giant eyeballs defintely had two balloon layers with the confetti sandwiched in between.