daily quote for your perusal

Before my post, this is just a reminder/announcement about the Seedlings Boutique at Anisa's house in South Jordan. Go to Twiddle-Thumbs for more information. It runs the rest of the day and tomorrow and there is a LOT of cute items, many under $10! Go!


One of my favorite things to do in the spring time is take macros (simply put: close-up photography). Here are some of our first bulbs to crop up...Ella discovered gobs of lethargic ants that we got up close to. Here's a beautiful flower that seems to love full sun.

He's a bit of a weed right now, but we love him anyway.

These will be holly berries in the winter. Festive!

I love my succulents!

I haven't experimented with water much. This is a good enough start.

This is phlox. I'm really hoping it's going to really be a nice part of my yard as it continues to spread over the unattractive hill at the front of my yard....
I LOVE SPRING!!! LOOKS LIKE IT'S FINALLY HERE!

2 comments:

Janna Leadbetter said...

Your photos are gorgeous! Make me want to get outside with my own camera. (Though I'm no pro, so they'd not be as cool...)

Thanks for visiting my blog yesterday. :)

Anisa said...

Hopefully spring is here!!!