daily quote for your perusal

Musically, divas (ie Cher, Mariah, Celine, etc) are not my style at all, but when they knock one out of the ball park, I can't stay away.

I'm quite fond on Beyoncé right now. I cannot watch most of her videos (too much Michael Jackson with too much Janet/wardrobe possibilities) but love these songs and the videos are decent enough.





A suspicious package arrived today from Amazon. It was small and heavy and sounded a lot like a book...I love birthday week!

3 comments:

rachel said...

Happy Birthday week! I love having a birthday close to yours...

if only I didn't have to be a year and a week older...a week older would be so much easier to digest!!

I can't wait to hear what book it is :) something nice and poetic, perhaps??

Kirbell said...

I'm a total closet Beyonce fan.

kellykumquat said...

Okay, I love Beyonce. Her vocals on Halo were incredible. Her jumps into her high register and her runs are nuts. She's amazing.