I am not having an identity crisis...my blog is.
First of all, I accidentally deleted my HTML code for my last (good) background. No, I don't remember what it looked like to find again on TCBOTB.
The 'emergency' part of it, is that I couldn't stand to just have a boring white blog, even for a day.
The second problem is that I designed my own blog header and the colors aren't background change-friendly. It makes my choices very limited.
I've considered designing my own background again, but it's time I don't have right now (and it's just a bit frustrating).
Third problem? I cannot find where I saved my header so that I can tweak the colors to be more versatile.
So, in the mean time, you get aluminum foil.
Enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
seriously, it's not a huge deal. who has time to design a blog background any more?
It doesn't look like a MySpace page. So it looks fine. Hang in there. You will get through this tough time ;-)
I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! But you know me, your modern, minimalist friend. Love that you did a post on it. Ha! When are we going to a movie??? Let's go, girl!
Post a Comment