Busy time for Cameron lately. He's been out of town A LOT, but we're surviving around here.
This week I'm really jealous about his being out of town as he gets to see my nephew Zealand tomorrow.
Mandy sends me phone pic nearly every day and I love them. They are in no order here, but you can tell which are most recent by the amount of chunk. I never got to have a chunky baby so I'm jealous of all the excellent razzberries that could be produced by all that yummy baby-ness.
Miss you, baby! Miss you, Cameron! Mandy sends me phone pic nearly every day and I love them. They are in no order here, but you can tell which are most recent by the amount of chunk. I never got to have a chunky baby so I'm jealous of all the excellent razzberries that could be produced by all that yummy baby-ness.


Oh we love you, Zealand!!!





6 comments:
He's so adorable! i like the new blog design! much more you...:)
Wow, how fun to see all of that chunk! He is growing up soooo fast and is sooo adorable. Love the new blog background.... glad to see the tin foil gone. I wish I didn't have to work so I could hang out with you some night while Cam is gone.... maybe I can swing a late night on Thursday????
I finally broke down and made my own.
So cute!
Talk to me about your new profile pic. It's stunning!! Sorry I missed the tin foil...
Self portraits...edit to your heart's content
Post a Comment