Bryce has taken to letting me know that I'm old.
And there's just something about the way he says it, you know, that makes you feel like he really believes it's true.
Well, he brought it up the other day and I asked him to tell me who else was old.
"Is Daddy old?"
"No," he replies, seemingly surprised that I'd even ask.
I finally got him to admit that Cameron's dad (who is the same age as my grandma) was old as well.
Later that day my mom came over and wanted Bryce to define what old was to him.
She asked him "Bryce, what is an old person like?"
"Well, they are no fun."
Ella prompts him. "And they're gonna die soon."
"Yeah," Bryce agrees "and they're gonna die and they're sick."
So that's me, I guess.
My parents aren't old. My mother-in-law Kathy is not old. Just me and Grandpa.
Ouch.

6 comments:
LOL!!! that just made my whole day :)
hilarious! I love it - and you are not old! :)
too funny! For the record, I think you're lots of fun AND people get us mixed up all the time and I'm not old so you can't be old. :)
Hee hee hee!
Under Bryce's terms I'm old right along with you...
You don't look old. =)
Oh, kids... they make us feel so good!
Post a Comment